iOS SDK LEAD DEVELOPER
PUSHTech is seeking a star Content Marketing Manager. You will work on the most exciting projects in mobile -- as well as one of our product offerings. You will occupy a role as the subject matter expert on iOS within the fastest growing player in mobile.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have 3+ years of iOS development experience.
- Expert in Objective-C, Swift, Core Services, developer tools (Xcode 4 and 5), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing and submission to the App Store).
- Have sound object-oriented programming skills.
- Intimately familiar with iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines.
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on iOS.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master in Computer Science.
- Solid experience with commonly create 3rd party libraries and services.
- Up to speed with iOS 7 changes, new features and requirements.
- Development experience with other mobile platforms (e.g. Android), a plus.
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort.
- Experience working on small to medium‐sized teams.
- Experience leading projects and overseeing other iOS developers.
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate.
- Communicative and clear under tight deadlines.
- Strong personal organization and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project-level changes.
Salary and Benefits:
- Rewarding career within a start-up.
- Profit from working with a talented team of serial entrepreneurs and top developers.
- Barcelona’s start-up scene & access to a well-established network.
- Fun and international team of young top performers.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Apply for this job